Have Reoccurring Payments Directly Deposited Into Your inPOWER Card Account
With your inPOWER Prepaid Mastercard® you can have funds directly deposited into your account, and available on your card up to 2 days earlier than with a traditional paper check 1.
It's easy to get started:
- Download the Direct Deposit form. Download form here.
- Fill it out with your details
- Bring it to your employer or benefits provider
You can use our Direct Deposit service for:
- Regular paychecks
- Social Security benefits
- Unemployment benefits
- Disability benefits
- Veterans benefits
- Federal tax refund
- Child support payments
- Any reoccurring, non-personal check deposit
What are the benefits of enrolling in direct deposit with my inPOWER Prepaid Mastercard®?
- Get your money up to 2 days earlier 1
- There are no check cashing, or load fees with direct deposit--the money goes right onto your card
- Flexibility: You can decide how much of your paycheck you want deposited
Learn more about direct deposit:
What card number should I use for direct deposit?
How long does it take for my check to direct deposit onto my card?
What bank and routing number should I use for direct deposit?
Should I mark "checking" or "savings" on my employer/benefit provider's direct deposit form?
Can I direct deposit my Federal Tax Refund onto my card?
Download Direct Deposit Form Here
1 Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds is subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
Article is closed for comments.